Friday, August 23, 2013

Lemon Party

Love this bowl of lemons!  The store had bags on sale for less than $3.00 which is shocking because the loose ones are 75 cents each around here.  Probably even more surprising, they were juicier and smoother on the inside than the huge, individual ones.   Bought them for a special family dinner to host my son-in-law’s parents visiting from the Netherlands.  A wonderful evening!

Really enjoyed painting this setup - got out one of my last remaining RayMar panels -- a very "toothy" surface which I don't particularly like, but guess what, I loved the outcome.   Same thing happened with another painting so may just have to buy a few more of them.   To me it's like painting on gravel covered in sand and stuccoed vs. painting on an ice rink!  Oh my, what to do.  I guess it goes without saying, that I have square bowls to go with the square plates. 

Lemon Party

Enjoy!