Friday, November 22, 2013

Pretty in Pink

I've posted this painting before, but completely forgot to put it into the gallery and up for auction.  I think it would make a great stocking stuffer for a princess in your life!  Lowering the starting bid to $25 seeing how December 25th is only a month away, yikes!!! If you are interested and email me that you saw it in this post, I'll cut the mailing costs in half! 

Pretty in Pink
click here to bid


For the locals, the Vienna 44th Treasury of Art show is this weekend.  The link has more detail (great artwork, free, music, etc.).  Be sure to scroll down to see last year's winners - amazing work!  I didn't get my act together to enter, but I am definitely going to check out the "competition" for next year. 

Lots to do and hoping to spend much of it this weekend painting.  Enjoy the holidays and remember nothing has to be perfect, it's all about making memories!

Johnna