Friday, January 31, 2014

The Results Are In

This is a quick post to share my collage from Leslie Saeta's challenge, 30 paintings in 30 days.  It was a wonderful and amazing experience in many ways.  Thank you all for your support, comments, purchases (!) and interest.  I hope to keep things going!



The Paintings
click here to see my gallery and auctions



Created collage with an on-line program called picmonkey. Just go to PicMonkey and select "create a collage".   It's free, fun and only takes a few minutes - try it out.

Enjoy,

Johnna

8 comments:

  1. Great collage Johna. Lovely works. Congrats on completing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage looks so vibrant, they look wonderful altogether...I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your collage is so lovely and vibrant! They all look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors and shapes and they look good together. Happy painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun to see your entries. You did a great job. I will keep watching as I so admire your freshness........and talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, thank you so much. I appreciated your support all during the challenge. The comments are such great motivation to keep going!

      Delete
  6. Thank you all! The comments are so encouraging and truly compel me to keep going even when I'm out of ideas and energy!

    ReplyDelete