Thursday, March 22, 2018

Big Kahuna

When I think of pineapples I think of Hawaii.  That always reminds me of the phrase “Big Kahuna” which meant the main boss was coming to town.  We had the luxury of being a plane ride away, so always had time to prepare.  Great memories.  Meanwhile, I also met the challenge from my husband to paint a pineapple – how that could happen on a 6x6 panel is now no longer a mystery – ha, ha.

BIG NEWS Anyway the reason I decided to go with this title is because Daily Paintworks asked if I would like to be the spotlight artist next week!  WOW – the artist is featured on the website in a variety of ways, but now I have to prepare for the interview (egads), figure out what paintings to highlight, create a lot more paintings, and who knows what else.  It’s a terrific opportunity to be showcased.  Somehow these kind of things seem to happen at just the right “Johnna time.”  Wish me luck. 

Big Kahuna Pineapple
click here to zoom / purchase

I’ll keep you posted when it’s launched and please spread the word.   Thanks too for taking time to read this far and cheering me on. Oh, if you've purchased a painting in the last 30 days from DPW, you get to enter in a contest to win my featured painting. Previous spotlights are here

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time – Johnna

Photo ref: PMP Erin Heckaman