Sunday, March 4, 2018

Hard to Believe

WOW it's been over a year since posting and creating these small paintings.  I knew I needed a big kick-start, but had no idea how far astray I’ve been.  I loved doing the 30 in 30 February challenge and believe I’m back in the groove.  So happy!  Just looking at the collage generates a sense of accomplishment which apparently is important to this moderate Type A personality!  Not bad considering a few days celebrating in Texas.  

See all the paintings at:  Daily Paintworks Gallery

BTW – it might look easy, but it really is a challenge painting every day.  At the end there is an exhaustion that is hard to describe.  Reminds me of completing big work projects, everyone had to just putter around for a week or so before even thinking of starting the next project.  Painting with friends tomorrow so no stopping now. . . .

Thanks so much for hanging in there with me.  Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time – 

Johnna