Saturday, September 8, 2018

Get Up and Get Going

​My first, and favorite, teapot features a small rooster on the lid. The pot is quite heavy even when empty, but helps create the calmness and steadiness needed first thing in the morning.  I guess Mr. Rooster's job is more about the get going part!  

I will not admit to anyone, but I've been enjoying getting up earlier these days (8:00 am renovation circus has a way of doing that).  Not so much the getting up part (will always be a night-owl), but delighted how much time the "day" seems to have.  Probably doesn't make sense, but I keep thinking "geez it's not even noon yet."  Also feels like there's more time to get inspired and paint which is definitely a good thing! 


Rooster Teapot
click to zoom / purchase

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time - Johnna