Thanks to everyone for your support during this September 30 in 30 day challenge! Each time, I forget how grueling it is and forget how much the positive feedback is truly essential to keeping me going. There is hardly a day that goes by that doesn’t include a moment that makes me smile - whether a Dailypaintworks “pick,” a comment on my blog / gallery, kudos from the artists at PaintMyPhoto, or a sale and delivery of one of the pieces to a lover of art. I get to wake up to each morning with one of these highlights in my inbox!
Here’s the collage of all the paintings – delighted to say that almost half have found new homes!
|The Journey - September 2015|
Things I’ve learned:
- Start painting two days ahead so the painting has a little time to dry before taking the photo
- Sync blog with both DPW and Leslie’s posting days
- Start auctions on same day as blog (insiders should have the edge, don’t you think?)
- Have the plan for ALL 30 days laid out. Each time I’ve had a few weeks set up and think yay, I’ve got it, right up until I run out and then in scramble / stress mode. This is when it all comes to a screeching halt.
- Painted from photos which helped a lot in planning, setup and time management
- Keep trying new things because most are a delightful surprise
- Practice learning to count to 30!
Thank you again, sincerely appreciated!
Enjoy - life is joy we make one moment at a time,