Thursday, January 26, 2017

Pink!

This is the day six painting in the 30-n-30.  Unfortunately I don't have more to follow this one right now, but still hoping to get going again.  I don't know if it's the weather, the move, life crazies, retiring early, or what - just finding it difficult to get back into a routine.  The studio in our new home is fabulous so it must be something else. . . . We are still pinching ourselves with how wonderful life is in our new home and embracing all the changes that come with moving: logistics, finding our new favorite restaurants/shops, paring down, and dare I say right-sizing!  

This painting was more complicated than most but exciting as it all came together.  I love using PaintMyPhoto for reference because it's all focused on photos for ARTISTS to paint. Certainly helps with my composition-challenged-brain.  Rosalind Amorin offers really delightful setups.

Pretty in Pink
click to zoom / purchase

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Johnna, I love these flowers-especially how you used soft and hard edges. Beautiful! The Daisy is spectacular! But I have to say, Fuzzy Wuzzy is my favorite. SO sweet, you captured the softness...as if you could touch him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Johanna! The different tones of pink and purple go beautifully with the green leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laurie and Helen for your wonderful comments - much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete