Friday, March 30, 2018

Spotlight - Who Me?

Being featured as THE Daily Paint Works Spotlight Artist for the Week has truly happened!

I am so surprised, delighted and humbled.  Couldn’t be happier.  Looking forward to seeing my paintings as a DPW headliner and can’t wait to know who the lucky winner will be.  I absolutely love how this one turned out and plan to keep painting a priority.  What a blast.


What's Next?
click to check out the Spotlight Feature

As artists I think we forget that we also need to be storytellers, media savvy, opportunists, tech capable, and profiled in ways we probably are not naturally given to.  Many of us tend to be introverts, but have to “put ourselves out there” to do what we are so compelled to do.  I hope that makes sense. . . . You love the painting process, get a huge high when someone likes a painting, and go over the moon when someone has to have one.  I guess it’s the euphoric high that’s big enough to get us out in front of the spotlight. 

This is what makes life so great and fulfilling – putting yourself out there, trying new things, learning from mistakes, gaining experience, and finding whatever gives you that huge rush that causes today’s happy dance!

Thank you again for joining in this journey with me.

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time – Johnna