Wednesday, April 4, 2018

First Light


Love the shadows and light of this most amazing photo taken by my most amazing brother.  Not sure where it was taken since he travels all over (South America, Asia, Europe, etc.) and lives in the Southwest.  He has a very interesting blog about the birds, butterflies and flowers along his path. Link to his blog is below.  I’ve had this morning glory in my “things to paint” since 2015!  

First Light Morning Glory
click to zoom / purchase

Do you know . . .
I was having a heck of a time figuring out where I got this photo and finally resorted to Google Images – you can just drag a photo into the search box and it will look through the internet for a match and any similar photos.  I do this to find sources for items when I don’t know where to find / buy (think home décor, lamps, that sort of thing).  Google pulled this one up in no-seconds-flat.  How about that! 

FYI you can also search on your own paintings to see if anyone has hijacked them.

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time – Johnna