Sunday, October 7, 2018

The Wall

Photo of the paintings at the Waterford Fair.  First time seeing this many of my paintings hanging.  Maybe the last as framing & hardware was quite an effort --- even with support and helpers!  Pretty cool though, so once the pain memory goes away, I'll probably try it again next year.

The Wall - Waterford

Was able to get the photo since I volunteered at the show.  Unbelievable crowd at the fair and lots of art buying going on.  While I was there, one of my favorites, Fuzzy Wuzzy, sold to a wonderful woman.  She bought several other pieces and I know brought joy to a lot of artists.  Super great talking with her and finding out why she wanted the painting (a memory to a favorite bear-loving friend).

Also got to meet a few fellow artists - great experience - now looking forward even more to volunteering at Art at the Mill (Millwood, VA) later this week.

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time,  Johnna