Sunday, January 20, 2019

Tart and Sharp

Not sure what I'm thinking today, but really want to get "out of the box" painting-wise. Metal is a challenge so why not something familiar with something crazy-wild.  A trip to the basement turned up some old fashioned, black handled scissors.  Happy girl! Been continuing to downsize, which makes finding objects to paint all that more daunting.  Oh and I want to get back to painting from life again - maybe that will trigger some new year's goals!

As usual coming up with a title is another difficulty. After blowing way too much time searching, a light bulb went off and produced this title.  I guess it's all worth it in the end.  

Tart and Sharp
click to zoom / purchase

Thanks for reading this far and for following my journey.  In appreciation, here's a free website that has helped me out a lot.  Check it out Word Hippo - all sorts of helpful word tools.  

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time - Johnna