Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crazy Challenge ~ Mega Trouble!


Here’s the blown up version which I like much better (excuse the glare since the paint is still wet).  I guess it’s true that repainting a subject tends to make a better painting.  Maybe the size helps to slow things down.  This felt like it took  f-o-r-e-v-e-r !

HELP - Please email me with what this beast should be titled!!!



If I’m lucky enough to have this one for a while, I would rotate it every week – it has a different personality depending on how it is hung. 

Check this out.  Quarter turns - maybe I should invent something to launch this kind of abstract format into a new art medium???  Once a day, rotate 90 degrees. . . .    How fun, enjoy!



p.s. did you know you can click on the title in the email to get to the whole blog?  You can also click on "Johnna's Painting Blog" header and get there too.  From the blog, you can easily sign up for email blog notifications and go to my Daily Paintworks gallery.  From there you can check out the art, submit auction bids,  send email, etc.