Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sunday Morning



Big weekend and another milestone – not one, but two, paintings have sold in the auction so they will be off to new homes!.  It’s always exciting to see who wins the final bid.  I guess for good reason, even I can’t see who’s bidding on a painting – only the final highest bidder.  Guess that’s so I know where to send it.  

Adding this one to the auction tomorrow.  I’m calling it Sunday Morning. Happy orange slices.  This was created for the challenge painting that ends this weekend.  Whew, just in time.  See The Composition Challenge (link).



Sunday Morning


After this blog email arrives in your mailbox around 11:00 am, you will see a very special edition later that evening around 11:00 pm with the surprise event I mentioned yesterday.  

Enjoy