Friday, April 11, 2014

Coneflower Do-Over to Auction

Redid this painting just 'cause I love it. Luscious warm yellow crown, bright green background, springtime pinks, floppy petals, just love the overall look of it. Painting objects that have such great presence in their own right and then painting them a bit larger than life just seems to work really well!   


Coneflower
click here to bid

I will always give credit to other artists that inspire me - they do so much of the "work" with composition, color, contrast - I am indebted to their energy, curiosity and talent!  


Photo courtesy of Barbara A. Novak PaintMyPhoto Coneflower  kudos on a wonderful subject!  great cropping, depth of field - what's not to like!

coneflower


Enjoy - life is joy we make one moment at a time.  Thanks for taking the time to read my blog.  Comments much appreciated.