Monday, January 4, 2016

Found It!

Okay, definitely not gold, but how cool is this magical key?  Daunting in detail, but so whimsical I had to give it a go.  Asymmetrical too.  So much fun to paint – I guess that happens when you just decide you’re going to do it and know somehow it will just work out.  That’s what painting five days in a row does to you.  It even allowed me to loosen up a bit more too.  I can only imagine this key holds even more secrets and mystery!

Magical Key
click to view / purchase

If you are an artist (or want to be) I encourage/dare you to try this challenge!  It’s not too late to start ‘cause no one is counting or checking or testing or rating anything – just do it.  You’ll see, you’ll learn a lot and it will feel good.  Go here to register http://30paintingsin30days.weebly.com/

Photo reference MorgueFile Clarita, Key 2

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time. 

Johnna