Friday, January 8, 2016

Persimmon and Tomato

My favorite photographer on Paint My Photo (pmp-art.com) is a Russian who literally paints with his camera – the compositions are amazing and the post-photo treatment is truly jaw-dropping.  It is a tad frustrating because you really want to paint the photo exactly.  But two artists, brush vs. camera, can probably only be a tie decided by the eye-of-the-beholder!  I’m grabbing the artistic license card again because if I could paint it exactly the same, I would be a famous artist by now. Happy with the way it turned out, but finding that such dark backgrounds are quite the challenge.

Persimmon and Tomato
click to view / purchase

Photo reference PMP Viacheslav persimmons and tomato photo for painting. 

Enjoy, life is joy we make one moment at a time.