Sunday, September 6, 2015

30 in 30 Stick a Fork in It – Day 7

Pretty sure this is the first time I have painted every single day for a week!  Those daily painters with hundreds of paintings, make it seem so effortless – NOT, but I’m really happy I’m still in the game.  This challenge makes it easy to stay positive since the goal is to TRY to paint all 30.  The true goal is to keep practicing and experimenting.  I do know that it’s now way easier to remember how to mix colors!

When I saw this photo, I just had to give it a try.  Was a lot of fun and I know we’ve all had days where we’re on the edge of done and just need to laugh at ourselves and disconnect for a while.  Knowing I could “quit” at any time was just enough to keep me going!  No pun intended, but I had to take a couple of stabs at this one until I was satisfied with it.

Stick a Fork in It

The photographer of the reference photo, Lillian Bell, has several exceptional photos on Paint My Photo.  She is an accomplished artist so her shots are very well composed, interesting and imaginative. 

Enjoy - life is joy we make one moment at a time,