Saturday, September 7, 2013

30in30 – F 4 Fork / G 4 Geranium

I guess a better title would be:  The big cheat, ‘er I mean catch-up painting!   Still recovering from a wonderful Labor Day family visit, plus the layover due to the flight cancellation, and digging out of emails / catching up with my regular schedule.  Whew!  I love painting every day, but it truly is quite a challenge making it a priority and doing it justice. 

In order to catch-up, decided to combine F and G.  Assuming I can get things smoothed out, I’ll add on at the end.    We’ll see how that goes.

So day 5 and day 6 are F for Fork and G for Geranium.  I loved this setup, but probably tackled a bit too much for one painting.  I am learning a lot, practicing a lot, and feeling pretty good!

Fork & Geranium
Click here to bid

Click here  for the artists participating in Leslie Saeta’s challenge (Day Six).