Friday, September 27, 2013

Aaarrrgh 30 in 30 is Hard

I guess I should be proud of getting almost half done with a few days left to go.   Maybe do a few more this weekend.  I hope so.  It has been really great, but finding it's hard to be that creative every day.  Lately, I haven't been able to even think about painting.  Job hunt has been quite consuming and getting 25 paintings ready for the 70th Annual Waterford Homes Tour & Craft Exhibit has been a ton of work.  I am realizing artists work really hard physically, mentally and creatively in their craft. 

70th Annual Waterford Homes Tour & Craft Exhibit 
Click here for more information.  This is one weekend Friday, October 04, 2013 through Sunday, October 06, 2013 (10:00 AM-5:00 PM).  Waterford is just north of Leesburg.  I'm sure the 70th event will be especially splendid.  I will have a dozen framed paintings, a dozen bin pieces (unframed) in the Art Mart and two larger pieces for the Red Barn exhibit which is a judged show.  The larger ones you've seen before, but here they are again. 

Indian Summer
10 x 30

Morning Fox
8 x 10